Paint It Red Foundation
Paint it Red is an NGO established to educate, engage and empower communities to eliminate period poverty and make menstrual health accessible.
Their work includes outreach efforts to create access to menstrual products, workshops to educate menstruators and de-stigmatize periods as well as advocacy for menstrual rights and sustainable menstruation in India.
Over the last two years, they have reached 21,000 beneficiaries, held over 110 workshops and distributed 80,000 cloth pads.
They have worked in 10 states : West Bengal, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Rajasthan and Delhi NCR.
For the year 2022- 2023, they endeavor to reach 5000 menstruators. Paint It Red aspires to make the menstrual health sector inclusive for all. Therefore, they will be working with beneficiaries from distinct backgrounds which includes:
1. Visually Impaired Menstruators
2. Human Trafficking Survivors
3. Menstruators with Down’s syndrome and Autism
4. Sanitation Workers
5. Farming Community
Paint It Red welcomes passionate individuals to work with them on several of their vertices like Research, Content Curation, Digital Marketing, Content Writing, Fundraising and Outreach.
- To join Campaign #Lahoo and help them raise funds, sign up here:
- To volunteer with them, sign up here: https://forms.gle/NXqLK3nMdXFwo8qw7
- To join them in action during their menstrual health workshops, sign up here: https://forms.gle/ExAdumugqQKcdGG7A
- Their work is possible because of the donations you make. To help them reach 1000 menstruators this year, visit: https://tinyurl.com/HelpReduceDropoutRatesAtSchool