Did you know?

  • Over 23% of girls in India drop out of school when they begin menstruating?
  • About More than 77% of women use an old cloth as an absorbent for periods. This is often reused many times.
  • Only 12% of Indian women have access to sanitary pads. The other 88% uses a variety of absorbents like newspapers, dried leaves, and more. The use of these materials increases the woman's susceptibility to infections.

Gift a Pack of Pads Campaign

On the occasion of World Menstrual Hygiene Day on 28th May 2019, we launched a campaign called 'Gift a Pack of Pads!'. Our aim was to increase access to sanitary pads among those less privileged than us, and spread awareness about menstrual health and hygiene.

  • We partnered up with a community service organization to help over 2000 girls and women gain access to menstrual hygiene products
  • Every pack contributed by our generous community members helped us cover one month's supply of pads for one girl.

Back to the Sisterhood Campaign

Hate it when your period suddenly shows up at your workplace? We do too!

With our Back to the Sisterhood Campaign, we've kept The Pink Box at office spaces across Mumbai filled to the brim with Sanitary Pads.

  • Take a pad from the box whenever you need it
  • Put a pad back in the box when you can!
  • This way, you ensure that the box always has pads - for someone else at your workplace who may need it :)


Read more about our drives here -

  1. Drive 1
  2. Drives 2 & 3
  3. Drive 4
  4. Drives 5 & 6
  5. Drive 10 - Periods in a Pandemic

Drives 7 - 9 details will be updated soon!